V7 is an Android-based 7-inch mobile data terminal which is powered by Rockchip PX3 ARM Cortex-A9 quad-core processor. The new designed enclosure makes it have a good ingress protection rating of IP65. With a sun shade hood, it can work outdoor during daytime. V7 integrates a variety of communication modules such as WiFi Bluetooth, 4G/3G cellular and GPS. For more peripheral devices, it has a pigtail cable to meet various I/O ports, like RS232, RJ45, USB, OTG etc.
• IP65 rated enclosure design
• Rockchip PX3 Cortex-A9 Quad-core processor, 1.4GHz
• Quad-core Mali-400 GPU, up to 600MHz
• 7-inch LCD screen with capacitive multi-touch panel
• Android 7.1 Nougat operating system
• Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth and 4G/3G cellular modules
• Built-in GPS module for positioning
• Built-in 0.3MP CMOS front camera
• Support 10/100M Ethernet connection
• Extended I/O interfaces with USB, OTG, RS232, Ethernet
• Flexible mounting with VESA and RAM brackets
© Copyright 2019.Company name All rights reserved.