M7RS is an Android-based 7-inch mobile data terminal powered by Rockchip RK3188 ARM® Cortex™-A9 quad-core processor, up to 1.6 GHz. It has high-effective WLAN and LAN data transmission with WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, 4G/3G cellular, Bluetooth, and Ethernet. Also, it has a pigtail cable which is designed to meet various I/O interfaces, like RJ45, RS232, USB, OTG etc. This device works well with Android 4.4 system. It is also a suitable customized terminal for more application fields: fleet management, taxi dispatch, intelligent industrial control, Human Machine Interface (HMI) terminals, etc.
• Rockchip RK3188 ARM® Cortex™-A9 Quad-core processor
• Quad-core Mali-400 GPU with processing speeds up to 600MHz
• 7-inch WVGA (800×480) TFT-LCD
• Multi-touch capacitive touchscreen control
• Android 4.4 operating system
• Support PoE (Power over Ethernet, optional)
• Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth and 4G cellular modules (optional)
• Built-in GPS module for positioning (optional)
• Extended I/O interfaces with USB, OTG, UARTs, Ethernet (POE)
• Built-in 0.3MP CMOS front camera
• Flexible mounting with VESA and on-dash bracket
© Copyright 2019.Company name All rights reserved.