Q7 is an IP65 grade Android-based 7-inch mobile data terminal which is powered by Qualcomm quad-core processor 4*ARM Cortex-A7 with processing speeds up to 1.1 GHz. This device integrates a variety of communication modules such as WIFI, Bluetooth, 4G cellular and GPS. For more peripheral devices, it has a pigtail cable to meet various I/O interfaces, like GPIO, OBD-II, RS232, RS422, RS485 etc. It is also a suitable terminal for more customized applications: fleet management, taxi dispatch, intelligent industrial control, HMI (Human Machine Interface) terminals, etc.
• Qualcomm quad-core 1.1GHz processor 4*ARM Cortex-A7
• Integrated Adreno 304 GPU, up to 400MHz
• 7 inch TFT-LCD screen with capacitive multi-touch panel
• Android 7.1 Nougat operating system
• Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth and 4G cellular modules
• Built-in GPS+GLONASS+BEIDOU module for positioning
• Built-in 2.0MP CMOS front camera, 5.0MP CMOS back camera
• Built-in 3.7V 5000mAh Poly-lion battery
• Extended I/O interfaces with USB, OTG, GPIO, OBD-II, RS232, RS422, RS485
• Flexible mounting with 75mm VESA or RAM brackets
© Copyright 2019.Company name All rights reserved.